Monday, February 28, 2005

it's gonna be a good week.

Today was a good day. They have been generally. Sure there are a few crisis' and as they die down, more come along. But at least I get a part where they die down; some down time.
We go to mass Saturday night, and right after communion we pray. My last ditch effort. One of the last things I say is it's gonna be a good week. And it has been.
Today the girls went out for lunch, good to have that time with Siobhan. We don't get alot of 'girl' time in. Dina and I are always together, yet it never seems like enough time! Siobhan commented that it was nice to see me happy and that I had been unhappy for a long time. Yes, it is nice :-) I used to say I wish I had a job I liked. I don't mind this one. When I worked downstairs I used to say if I won the lottery I wouldn't give 2 weeks notice. Funny, on the way home tonight, I was thinking I wonder if I could do this part time if I won the lottery. Isn't that crazy?!
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Hope it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home