Sunday, January 09, 2005

concerns

I'm packed, I'm ready to go. Funny, cues I'm a last minute packer and would be packing Wednesday night. But Monday and Wednesday nights are busy so I guess I had to.
Amazing, this Tsunami stuff. Watching it on TV, it doesn't seem real. Of course they are talking that it could happen in California and Manhattan. They said Manhattan would be wiped out. The money part boggles my mind. Everyone is raising money to send. The sign on screen says AOL member donated 5 million dollars. Sandra Bullock donated a million. USA pledged 350 million.....350!! From where? We're still in Iraq spending billions on our defense budget. Our country is bankrupt. Other countries have pledged support but not figures like the USA. What about our own people....These things concern me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home