Wednesday, January 05, 2005

going to be better

It's gotta be a better day, I didn't hit the snooze button for over an hour like I did the past 2 mornings. I actually got up and threw in a load of laundry and cleaned the cat boxes, yes, I know...quite fun. I hate to do it, but the other alternative is to let them out and I won't do that, they get hit by cars and who knows what else.

We are supposed to get snow today; 4-6 inches they say, then a few more tomorrow. So now I have that to look forward to. I can hardly wait to come home and shovel snow; digging out the driveway where the snow plow will dump it. That will be the first thing so I have a place to put the car.
I hear the plow now, but can't see much, so it must be cold and freezing on the ground. Good thing I got up early. I was running out the door the last 2 days to get to work on time and luckily the windows did not need to be defrosted.

I'd rather go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home