Sunday, December 26, 2004

2005 is coming

Funny, every year I say the next one will be better or different. I'm thinking of New Year 'improvements', not resolutions, because I don't usually keep them. This year I took a stained glass class and went to Yankee Stadium....2 things I always wanted to do. So this coming year, I think, what can I do....other than the obvious; lose weight, exercise, eat right.
Well I have a 2 year plan, but don't really think it will happen. I told Dina this coming year I need to lose wieght so next year I can get married and have a baby. Ummmm, 1 small problem.....gotta meet a man. Short time period here. Not just some fella on the street, like hey, it's January 2nd and I'm supposed to get married this year, so how 'bout it? I want THE one. The one who makes your heart skip a beat, the one you look forward to coming home to all day long. The one who makes you laugh and makes you feel safe, whole; complete. Does anyone know him?
Anyway, I think I've watched too many love stories on Lifetime!
What will I do in 2005? I don't know, but i have 5 days to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home