Thursday, December 23, 2004

new ideas

We didn't go the funeral. Mom said no one was going because of the weather-it was near Buffalo and we was afraid of the snow- so we didn't go....I find out after that my uncle went. I would have gone with him. Terrible. I hope people don't feel that way when I die. But then again, I'll be dead, so I won't care.
I am officially done with work this year. That feels good! Can I fast forward to Dec. 26th please?
I have been thinking abou the baby thing alot lately. I am 36; clock is ticking. I am not even dating anyone. My old boss at work tells me her daughter was inseminated last week- unfortunately it diidn't take, but they are going to try again on New Year's...hope it works for her. Brave, to have a child knowingly alone. I mean alot of women end up single mother's but she knows that from the get go. Clock's ticking for her too.
I got the general info, but my problem- money. Daycare is a fortune. I have a friend who would supply the ingredients, I 'm pretty sure, and he woudl probably help financially as well, but do I want him involved? At least if you get the stuff from a bank or center, there's no custody dispute.
Too much to think about for now, not to mention that I don't think my health insurance will cover it, so i would have to change that as well.
New Year coming. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home