Sunday, November 28, 2004

vacation's over

I'm not sure what to do with myself today; it is the last day of vacation. I have confirmed this after checking my lottery tickets and not winning, yup, gotta go back.
Dina is off tomorrow; she took all the rest of the Mondays off for h rest of the year. I took off the first 3 in December, so I will have another day off next week; something to look forward to.

I went to bed around 3:30am last night; up sewing-hand sewing while I watch tv. I am in the end stage of my projects and orders. Can tie them all up today. Part of finishing also means that vacation is over and time to go back to work so I think that if I don't finish them, or hold out, maybe my vacation will hold out too.
We get alot of days, compared to most places. After being there 13 years, and it feels like forever by the way, I get18 days and 4 floaters, so really 22 days; almost 5 weeks....never seems like enough. We can carry 10 over to the next year. I think I will be carrying 5 or 6, which means I will start out next year with over 5 weeks. Hard to leave and go elsewhere, where are you going to start with that kind of time, but then agin, if I really liked my job, I wouldn't need to be off so much!
All this talk about work has depressed me. I think I will go clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home