Friday, November 12, 2004

great days

I kept saying 'that bastard is going to get off'. Well it looks like justice will be served. I, of course, am talking about Scott Peterson. I haven't followed the trial, but I believe he is guilty. I am glad I didn't have to serve on that jury....5 months of testimony. I couldn't look aat crime scene photos. How anyone could do that is beyond me. Besides, who am I to judge?

I was off today, after a holiday yesterday; and now the weekend. A nice 4 days off. I was at stained glass most of yesterday, after taking the cats to the vet. I am single with no 'children' other than cats and the vets was hard enough. Watching the vet as he listened to her with his stethoscope and his facial expression. She has a heart murmur; a mild one-just watch her for now. She also has arthritis in her knee! She's 12 1/2. Then there are the twins, who just turned a year in Sept. They all had to have shots. I don't know who it's worse for...

So today I went for new tires. Had a scheduled appoinment, brought a book; was painless. Then off to a quilting pal's to sew. She mothers me, it's nice. I feel cozy and happy and relaxed there. We eat lunch that she made for me, yummy chili. Then watch the quilt show on tv and I start to doze. She decides to make brownies while I am all snuggled in the recliner. While they cool, we go sew again. She goes up and comes down with hot chocolate and brownies. What a great day, I could get used to this.

Tomorrow Dina and I plan to go to Lowe's, maybe we will play the role of helpless females and see what happens! A little lunch and some Christmas shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home