Tuesday, November 09, 2004

did I mention

Did I mention I hate winter? Don't worry, you'll hear me complain in the summer when it gets unbearably hot out. But it's too early, we still have a long way to go.
I had a flat tire when I got out of work yesterday.....again. It's been patched twice, and it's a 50K mile tire, with only 24K on it, but of course, I didn't get them rotated every 5K, so the warranty is no good. Can hardly wait to spend first thing Friday morning, on my vacation day, getting new tires.
Frequent readers will know that the car was fodder for comment last week as well.
I told Dina that they have bars where cops, or firemen hang out, and we need to go to a 'mechanic' bar! Men gotta be good for something, right? :-)
Did I mention that I could very easily become a recluse, never leaving the house again? I can order just about anything I need online; all my supplies. I could go to the store and stock up for several months on food. The only thing I would miss would be milk-for my cereal....but I suppose if money were not an object, you could have your groceries delivered. I opt for that. And that is why I have my MegaMillions ticket for tonight's drawing. I am hopefully holding the 90 million dollar winner. Every lottery night I tell my co-workers it's been nice working with them and that I need to spend the last hour of work packing up my office, for I know I have the winning ticket. I think they just smile and nod now; they know the routine. Hey, ya never know....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home