Thursday, November 04, 2004

brrrrr

I usually check my email in the morning, wrapped in a towel after my shower.....I know, you didn't need to know that. But this morning my friend said there was so much frost on everything that it looked like snow. Yuk. So that now changes my morning routine. Now I get dressed and ready, then start the car and come back in and read my mail, giving it a change to warm up. I don't scrape!
It's that time of the year. I usually ignore my birthday, if I deny it, then I can't get any older right? Well it's tomorrow and that is settling in. But I seem to be ok with it....I usually freak out about it. The 5's hit he hard 25 and 35, well it's 36 tomorrow so I guess I'm ok.
This year I am focusing on the positive, what I have, as opposed to what I don't; not married, no kids, job I hate. Looking at our world today, I have so much to be thankful for.
I guess Grace is getting sentimental in her old age! Can't wait to see what I come up with tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home