Monday, October 25, 2004

What's in a name?

I used to have a journal on another site but haven't written in it since May 2003. I am debating on whether to go back and read some of those entries. I think I am afraid to because I won't see any difference, what if I am still in the same place?
The name came from a pick up line....Hi, my name is Grace....and I'm amazing! (insert wink here). I don't use that line anymore, course I don't go out much anymore.

Another reason I stopped was because I didn't think I had anything to say worth writing about or that anyone would want to read. Well baby steps here Grace, it's a beginning.

I'm coming off a very emotional week and I'm sure alot of it will end up here, just need to process it abit first. More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home