Wednesday, November 24, 2004

vacation

I have been on vacation since Saturday, the 20th. This is, traditionally, my week off. We get Thursday and Friday as a holiday, so I try to get Monday through Wednesday off, then I get to have 9 days off (counting weekends) and only have to use 3 days of vacation. This is the week I try to get projects, gifts and orders done. Also to make sure the Christmas shopping is done or near done before the kickoff ont he 'big day'....this year I am referring to it as 'buy nothing day' because so many people go out.

I sisn't seem to get much done on the weekend, but Monday was a kick ass day. Yesterday, notas much got accomplished, but today....oh I have big plans for today. I am up and out of the shower already so it's a good start.

Some nights I come home from work beat and sit in my chair and watch tv all night, then I feel guilty about it, that I didn't get anything accomplished. I did that Friday night. But I now have decided to give myself the luxury of going to Barnes and Noble once a month and getting a beverage and sitting down with the stack of quilt magazines...today may be the day...tonight I should say. We will see how far I get today. Of course my driving force is that I will get lots of money when I return to work Monday with all my orders.

I have lots to do so I won't go on any longer, today is the halfway point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home