Sunday, November 14, 2004

inspiration

No, the Constitution should not be amended so Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhnold can run for President. How is he doing anyway as govenor? Whose name did he run on, the hollywood star or famous political family wife? I really don't know that much on it to comment but have strong feelings toward it not being amended for him. I may have to research that.

I went on a trip with my fellow quilters...we are called a guild. It's called Quilter's Day Out. A day away from the family I guess, a day out of the house. I am fortunate as far as no one to have to cook dinner for or kids to tend to...I could sew everyday. Infact, I try to.
There were about 180 women there, different guils. A luncheon, a speaker, vendors, raffles, door prizes, and show and tell. Women get to show their quilts and tell their tale and it is inspiring. It was held at The Inn at Shawnee on the Delaware, past Stroudsburg, PA. The place was magnificemt, it looked like the place in Dirty Dancing; Kellerman. It had huge porches and we sat in the sun and I worked on the edge of my quilt before it started. We had arrived about 2 hours early in time to register, browse and mingle.
I am also fortunate that I live 10 miles from Pa, I live in NY....and I can play both lottery, for what that is! But no one won either and they are both high jackpots. So on the way home I fueled up before hitting the high gas and tax state of NY and bought my Powerball ticket. I hope to have a Kellerman of my own...my quilter's retreat and fabric store. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's good to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home