Thursday, December 30, 2004

vacations

I am feeling better, but I feel like I wasted my vacation. I did get a quilt done today that was an order. That feels good to have it done.
My friend called from Texas, said he wanted to go to Las Vegas and lets go. He'd even buy my ticket. If I had half his money, I could burn mine! I declined. It is just after the holidays. So after I hang up the phone I start thinking, awwww, just go. But I do start a new unit Monday, so it's probably not a good time to go. I'm thinking though, that he's thinking the mid to end of January; it's our 'anniversary' of being friends. We went to Las Vegas last January.
I could walk around in a sweatshirt cuz 50s are warm there for me compared to cold NY. People are in winter jackets there in that weather. Unfortunately if you go this time of year, it is for one purpose; gambling and carousing. What else is there to do? At least in warmer weather you can swim and lounge by the pool.
Besides Dina and Siobhan will be taking a trip in April to unchartered waters for me....just think of that.
Suddenly the thought of going back to work has me panicked and uneasy and in need of looking forward to another vacation already; and this one isn't even over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home