Friday, February 18, 2005

cuz ya got to have friendsssssss

Well it's been awhile since I've written. The 'old' friend who emailed me keeps in touch with another friend. It was a 3 musketeer thing. So the other one is emailing too. I email them together now. What a trip down memeory lane.
Switching to this new job reminded me what a rotten kid I was and where I could have ended up. The trip down memory lane also brings it all back.
They are coming back to town in May, both are in a wedding together. They want to see me, get together. They also invited Dina. Thank God! I'll feel more comfortable with her there I think; an ally.
The newest one that emailed me said she missed me.....I spoke to Dina about this. I said if she missed me so much, why didn't she get in touch with me. She talks to my aunt. But then I said, who cares, at least I have you to Dina.
Funny how life changes. Girls I was friends with for soooooo long. That's ok, I wonin the end; I have a great friend, a soul mate in Dina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home