Saturday, January 22, 2005

home sweet home

Vegas was good. Came home with all my money and a little extra, that's a big win there! On the 4th day I was ready to come home, missed everyone, but I get this big sad feeling. I don't want to leave. But I think I get that every place I vacation. Believe me, after 4 days of drinking and gambling, I've had enough, I just don't want to leave. It means vacation is over and time to go back to the real world. It would be ok to come home, but that also means back to work. I'm still feeling some uneasiness there, but I can't learn it all in day.
So last week I was off 2 days, then off Monday this week and off to training Thurs. and Fri. 2 hours away; well it should have been 2 hours. We left Thurs. morning at 6:30 to get there by 9 when it started. Syracuse is about an hour away but they closed part of 81 and detoured us through small towns, all while it was snowing and we arrived in Syracuse 2 hours later. Then it should have been another 45 min. past that. It was an hour and we arrived a half hour late. But luckily, they had computer problems and we hadn't missed anything. We spent the night, luckily, because I would have hated to have to leave by 6:30 again.
Another night in a hotel. I was so happy to get home last night and sleep in my own bed. It would have been better if I could have brought something from home, like Siobhan or Dina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home