Sunday, January 30, 2005

Siobhan cost me money

I talked with Siobhan today on the phone while Dina and I were having lunch. She said her and her husband went to the flea market. Now I am not a flea market kind of girl, but Dina and I decided to go have a look see. They were having an auction in one section and we sat down to watch. Neither of us had ever been to one. They had the old steamer trunks in the back and put one up for $10 but no one bid, so the guy said they'd come back to them. I got up immediately to find out how to get a number to bid and took a look at the trunks. Well, a few minutes later one came up and I got it for $30!! I was so excited!
Quilter's have 'trunk shows'; it is like a traveling exhibit....and now I have a real trunk for a trunk show! So that means I need to make more quilts! The problem is I have no place to put the trunk! So by talking to Siobhan today she cost me money!
Dina and I were so excited and the trunk barely fit in the backseat, it would have been to tall for the trunk. Dina said we are like Lucy and Ethel...I love our adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home