Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Odd little job I have...Last week a few of my cases blew up and I didn't know where to begin. By the end of the week all was solved. So this week I'm thinking I don't have much to do....except lots and lots of progress notes, which document all that happened. I tried to work on my most active one, reading the notes to see where I left off. Then in comes 2 co-workers and they start flapping their traps about their long weekend and there went my concentration. I didn't get much done today. In fact, I spent alot of it on the phone finding out what happened over the long weekend. I guess the world doesn't realize it was a holiday because there were lots of messages that needed to be returned. I kept saying I had ADD and couldn't concentrate today -not that I am making light of those who really do have it.
The best part of today- other than leaving at the end of it- was when the Director came to me asking if I had a particular case. I said yes. She said 'you probably don't know all your cases yet', I said 'yes, I do'. She asked me about this case and I told her the answer, in great detail. She looked at me surprised. I said 'you didn't think I would know all that' She said 'no, I'm impressed'. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home