Friday, June 01, 2007

not real

I am sitting here in my new store and it is quiet and the sun is setting. I look around and see everything and yet it doesn't feel real. I have to go back to 'old' job on Monday for my final day. They are having a party. I will go to personnel and hand in my badge and I hear they send you to a few other departments like security to sign papers. I have a few things to finish up there. I'd rather skip the entire day all together. I feel like I have been on vacation all week. I have had the help of some friends but mostly Tina. She took off yesterday and today and was here last Thurs. and Fri. night with me, through the move Saturday till Monday. How do you thank someone like that. We have been best friends for 20 years and I couldn't have come this far without her. She is good at the financial end; she went to school for accounting. Sometimes I think she knows more about my business than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home