Friday, March 30, 2007

sign and a look see

Yesterday I talked to the sign people about the lettering on the door, the illuminated sign in the parking lot, and static stickers for cars. We did a logo design so I will have to wait to hear from them and proof it and get a quote. I also went to a new bank close by about business accounts. They wanted me to fill out some papers since I do not have an account there. I told them I don't want to fill out papers, I just want to know fees and such. They gave me a booklet. Then I met the owners at the building and another guy who will build me shelves. The owner is going to custom build a counter check out area that matches the place. I am so excited I could piss myself! I also picked up the lease. I get so excited just being in there. I called the electric company to find out about a security deposit and that wasn't too bad. And I left a message for the insurance guy. And now I wait. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home