Tuesday, February 13, 2007

yuk

Usually I am hitting the snooze button now, but today I am up, showered, dressed and ready. I am not looking forward to today and want to get it started so it can end faster. I have to leave in a few minutes and pick up a mom, then drive 40 miles in the wrong direction to pick up the kid at a foster home, then the 40 miles back this way and another 3 hours to drop the kid off at a facility. She is a difficult kid. And I want to beat the snow home. We are supposed to get a big storm and I will be 3 hours away.
It's a short month and this is the only day this week I could move her; she has to be moved by the 19th and that is a holiday. The only thing I am looking forward to is getting on that plane in 15 days. By this time, I will be on it. And hopefully by the time I return, I will have come up with a business plan and funding.
On the positive side, I am supposed to go look at 2 locations next Monday; I am waiting for the guy to call me and set that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home