Sunday, January 07, 2007

did you break them?

Well here we are, a week into the new year. I wonder how many people broke the resolutions they made? I didn't do so good this week myself. Catherine and I went to Weggie's (Wegman's) after going to the quilt store today. There were a million people there...yes, really. I went to putter. That's not something you do at a grocery store. Well I bought apples and bananas, oatmeal and dried fruit and a quilt magazine. Ya know, this healthier eating thing. It's funny to watch the people. I think it looks like rush hour traffic, and then there's the people reading all the labels. So I try the dried fruit, yuk. And Catherine tells me it's higher in carbs and has more sugar in it cuz it's dried. I thought it sounded good and I bought 2 bags. What am I gonna do with 2 bags of something I don't like? My first clue was the smell. It did not smell appealing at all. I think I am just destined to be fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home