Friday, December 01, 2006

coming home

Well, my baby is on her way home today. Probably sitting alone in some warehouse or truck, by herself, in the cold. But she is fixed and shines like a new penny I bet. The repair bill is a hair under $300. I can live with that. Their shipping back is only $28. They ship exclusively with 1 company and get a huge discount....so they tell me.
I expect her home Thursday, but won't get to assembling it till Saturday. Meanwhile the calls are still coming for quilts, which is good, but I don't think I can get them done by Christmas. Here's a tip: don't wait until the month before Christmas and expect your quilter to get your quilt done in time! I know of a place where their deadline for Christmas is October 1st.
Well that's the good news I have! Now I can go get new glasses and contacts; I haven't had new glasses in 6 years and can't see so well out of these because they are so scratched up.
Remind me to tell the story of being Santa this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home