Thursday, January 25, 2007

old

I feel like I am getting old. I picked up my new glasses today. I had a gift card for $150 to get new glasses. I needed contacts. So a gift card + another $170 and I have new glasses that I can't see out of and no contacts. Not to mention I paid $250 for frames that you can't see! All out of pocket. Everything is sharper and clearer, but I see way too much out of my peripheral vision and these frames are about the same size as my old ones. I have to look down to see what is right in front of me and I get kinda dizzy...no, I am not blonde-no offense Rima! The old ones were about 6-7 years old and so scratched up. A contact exam is higher than an exam for glasses. And I still have to order my contacts. I knew I should have just spent the money and did the laser, which I have been thinking about for awhile. Now I will have to go back to the place and pick new frames and be inconvenienced. It's not on the way to anything.
Someone won the Powerball of 240 million and it wasn't us. But we did win $7, woo hoo. I asked everyone if they wanted to play the NY Lottery or take their 70 cents and run. Turns out we're gonna parlay our winnings!

1 Comments:

Blogger rimalicious said...

I had to set my blog to private but if you send me your email address I can invite you to it. rima@sti.net

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home