Tuesday, February 27, 2007

vacation

Well I finally leave for vacation bright and early tomorrow morning. I am not looking forward to leaving the house at 4:30 am for the airport. I have been sick most of last week and all this weekend. I went into work for a few hours yesterday morning because I had court at 9 and then had to wrap up a few things.
I packed this morning, finished a customer's quilt and have been taking it easy. I can finally breathe out of my nose.
I am supposed to go to a quilt class this afternoon but I'm not prepared. We went to the quilt store to download a drawing program that the instructor left. I had Tina's sister do it since she has a laptop. Tina said she emailed it to me last night, but I didn't get it so something's wrong there. Wonder where she sent it?
I don't think Robert is going to finance me, so I'm going to see him with an open mind and try not to kill him.
We went to look at a place on Saturday and the guy never showed. We waited a half hour. I have left him a message and he hasn't gotten back to me. That's bad business. I still have to talk to the guy on the 1st location. I called yesterday and the lady said his place was stuck somewhere and he wasn't back yet.
Robert will be doing a lot of driving; his stores are about an hour from his home. So I plan to bring my notebook and all my figures and plans and work on a business plan. I'll have to so it if he doesn't finance me.
What makes me mad is that he has the money just sitting and he teases me about it by saying things like 'we'll talk about it when you get here', or he sends me offers that the bank sends him...then he asks me 'where are you getting the capital from?'
He wants to pay $10,000 to play in the World Series of Poker in July and he doesn't even play poker! Why doesn't he just light the money on fire? So...it ought to be a great vacation:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home