Sunday, April 15, 2007

great weekend

Tina, Catherine and I left Thursday to go to New Hampshire for a big longarm quilt show. The weather was bad; sleet and snow in New Hampshire and Vermont. It was a white knuckle drive as Catherine called it. We checked in, then went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was the prettiest one I have ever seen. Catherine and I shared a bottle of wine and got shitty! I felt so relaxed; it was just what I needed. Tina drove back to the hotel.
I took 2 classes on Friday and 2 on Saturday. I learned so much. I wish I had taken classes the first time we went. We ended up coming home a day early; we left right after my last class. We wanted to beat the Noreaster that is expected. I am happy to be home.
The 3 days together gave more time to make plans for the store and come up with more ideas. I can't believe we go to Market in 17 days. In my estimation, I have about 7 weeks left at work. That is something!
The state still hasn't changed my name, and I need to change it again after I get it. Wednesday will be 3 weeks and they told me 2-3 weeks. I'd like to order phone service this week, make the appointment with the accountant and get the name change settled. I also need to get an ad in by Friday. Oh yeah, I need to get a merchant account with a credit card company to accept them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home