Saturday, October 28, 2006

busy

I feel like one of Santa's elves...busy, busy. I have 4 of the 11 done and mailed one back to South Carolina. I have stayed on a fast pace that I set for myself...I didn't think I could do it, but have so far. My body feels it. My lower back and hips hurt, I could use a massage. I will be having breakfast with my grandmother and uncle in a about a half hour, then have to go to the quilt store and drop off a quilt and back home to work. I need to do 2 today and think I will because I have some smaller ones left.
My Fridays off in October are over; that was nice a 4 day work week! I have many projects of my own to do: orders and gifts. I remembered last night when I was laying in bed that I had planned on going Christmas shopping yesterday...oops. Maybe next weekend. Next weekend is my birthday and I haven't freaked out about it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home