Friday, September 08, 2006

question

Ok, I have a question for you to ponder, one I pondered...not about myself, but what I heard about a co-worker.
The girl and the guy are engaged, and live together, under 30 years old and he has no interest in sex. She asked him if he was gay; he says he's not. They have been together for a few years, and had sex in the past. The man has no health resons why he can't, like a bad ticker. Now I know sex isn't everything and isn't what a marriage or relationship is based on. So, could you marry someone and live in a sexless marriage and be satisfied and happy-given the above condition?

3 Comments:

Blogger rimalicious said...

Good question. My current relationship has much less sex then I would like. His sex drive just isn't as high as mine I guess. We have been together one year and I am moving in with him soon, so I have thought about this a LOT. I have come to believe that I can accept less sex as long as I get affection in other ways. Compliment me, sit next to me on the couch, lots of kisses and hugs and cuddling. Make ME feel wanted even if you don't want sex. So far so good ...

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for your reply Rima. But the question is NO sex. Same answer?

9:01 AM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

Dr. Harold, back-alley psychologist, thinks perhaps your friend's fiancee has developed a fetish that she doesn't fulfill. He may not see their relationship as having changed, but his sex interests may have hopped to a different frquency altogether. I'd have her look around the house for anything unusual: catalogs of women's shoes, collections of pictures of midgets, ummmm...midgets...yeah...what was I saying?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home