Friday, September 01, 2006

babbling

Where are the single interesting men? My clock is ticking here. My friend at work said her husband said this is the last weekend for them to try and have another baby. She said she will go back on the pill when she wants. They have a 3 year old and have been married 5 years now....boy time flies, seems like they have been together longer. Sometimes when I hear my coworkers talk, I am glad I am single. That coworker just completed her Master's degree and her husband said she better get a better job out of it...what an idiot; like a degree gets you a better job. He gets mad when she works late, that's the nature of our job. I guess I am just babbling. I sure am glad it is the weekend. Have a safe and happy Labor Day everyone. Good bye summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home