Thursday, August 17, 2006

almost there

Tina reminded me, right before lunch,that we only have a day and a half left until vacation. I told her to shut up and that I wanted to punch her. These deadlines are killing me.
We thought it would never get here. I went in at 7am and left at 6pm. But the 22 page court report is done. Too much like school; feels like I had to write a term paper. I spellchecked it, printed it out and brought it home to proof read. I get a lot of 'fro' instead of 'for' and spellcheck doesn't catch that. I do feel like a big weight is off my shoulders.
I have a few appointments in the morning, then I am in the office all afternoon. My major task tomorrow is cleaning off my desk. Gotta make room for all the stuff they will pile on it while I am gone. And they will. I may actually get out on time. I am looking forward to changing my voicemail message that I am on vacation....ahhh the simple pleasures of life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home