Friday, August 11, 2006

what a dummy

I tried to add a site meter today. I am computer illiterate at times. I couldn't figure it out. But that's ok, I don't think there's anyone out there listening anyway!

Tina told me that she went out with some of the idiots from work last night. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever meet anyone, especially if I don't get out to meet anyone. These 'idiots' from work consisted last night of a girl who is married who made out with some guy in the bar and another one who really made out with a guy in the middle of the parking lot, she then left with him. She told Tina that her date ended about 7am this morning. This is according to Tina. I tell you what, I'd rather sit home and be happy than be associated with a bunch of hoochies. I have too much respect for myself to let people assume that if I am with them I also engage in those behaviors....that is, for this week...talk to me after I return from Las Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home