Thursday, August 11, 2005

Well, Angela died. Her funeral was Saturday. She was so full of life. Someone told me you only have so many hours in life and that she must have used hers up quickly having all the fun she did. That's a positive way of looking at it, you have to, because it just doesn't make sense.
We are going on vacation a week from today. I am excited and need it.

Sometimes I feel guilty that I get to go on vacation when I look at the families I serve. Some of the kids are abandoned by their parents. I think of people in pain, like Angela's family and think, what right do I have to have fun?
Guess it's an emotional day and I am really ready for some time off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 AM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

I always wonder what is more traumatic for the survivors: a sudden, umexpected death or a long, drawn-out death. I hope Angela did not suffer in her final days.

What a post to have become the target of comment spam! I got my first "spomment" over the weekend. You can just click on the garbage can next to the comment to get rid of it.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home