Sunday, August 06, 2006

dreams

I have been having what I call 'stalker dreams' again. Someone is chasing me or I am running from someone. We go on vacation in 16 days (but who's counting?!); 10 more work days! I think I need it. I haven't used a single vacation day yet this year, it's been comp time I used. I earn it pretty quick, seems like at east a day a month.
Friday I had 2 appointments after 3, hoping they'd be short and I'd stop by the last house real quick, it's near my house. Problems at both places. We are on summer hours 8-4, but I go in at 7 because it's quiet and try to get some work done. This would mean I should be out at 3. Nope, doesn't happen. I finished Friday at 5:30 and Thursday at 6. Comp time is earned at time and a half, so those 2 days earned me over half a day. Of course when you take the time off, you get behind. I will be off for 8 work days and with weekends, that's 12 days! I am looking forward to it.
My friend wants me to go on an 18 day transatlantic cruise with him. It leaves from Italy and we would want to take a few days before to spend in Italy. I'd really like to do it, but it would be suicide at work. I think it would take months to catch up.
I better go check my Powerball tickets and see if I can go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home