Tuesday, August 15, 2006

why can't they all be like today

I had to go to a facility to see a kid today and it is near Skaneateles Lake. What a drive, I wish everyday could be like today. It was a picture perfect day; big billowy clouds that you just want to fall in to and bright sunshine all the way. I went with another casework who also has a kid there and we took the intern. It was also the intern's last day. Ahhhhhhh, to be so young and full of ideas and wanting to save the world. I remember those days. Well the other caseworker got pulled into an unexpected meeting there so we told her we would wait in the car since it was so nice. We waited almost an hour, but sitting there with the breeze flowing across my face was heaven. I am so looking forward to vacation. When I got back to the office at 4, there were 14 messages. Those I can live without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home