Monday, August 21, 2006

the big day

Well it's here. The big day. Technically, it's tomorrow, but I have to get up in 12 hours. Our plane leaves at 6am, and we are leaving the house at 4am, so up at 3 to grab a quick shower and get dressed. Tina and I were out today. We had lunch, looked for shoes and did some girly things. I got to endure the pain of getting my eyebrows waxed. I still have some girly things left to do like shave my legs and polish my toenails. I can tell you, we're all friends here. I don't know what is in my suitcase, but I have no room, not an inch. Tina seems to have room in hers, and mine is bigger. Everyone keeps telling me to have a good time. Now, I'm not one to let others influence me, but for once I think I will take the advice of others on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home