Wednesday, September 06, 2006

oh wouldn't it be loverly

You know, if I could just go visit with people all day and not have to do the paperwork, court reports, progress notes and all the other crap, it would be a good job. Today I got to visit with a 'semi-normal' family and it was the first day of school. The kids were so excited to tell me all about their day. It was nice. I also was in a meeting with my supervisor, her supervisor- the director and the deputy commissioner on one of my cases. I thought I might get a new asshole, not that I did anything wrong, but the father is very manipulative. Any who, it went well, but you get a little worried when you get called to the great and powerful Oz's office cuz you know no one gets in to see the wizard, no way, no how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home