Monday, September 04, 2006

still hope

Well I'm getting back into the routine. Did the laundry, the usual weekend things. I did get a quilt done for my business. Charlene told me I need to get caught up because she has a few for me to do, so I thought I better get going on them. The only good thing about going back to work tomorrow is that it is Tuesday, only 4 days this week. I think I will make scheduling some vacation off a priority tomorrow! I have my Powerball tickets for Wednesday, so there is hope. I meant to tell Rima that she must have brought me luck on my luggage because after I read her post, my luggage arrived. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger rimalicious said...

Yay! I am glad you did not suffer as much as I did! These days I drive to Vegas instead of lflying so I don't have to worry about it.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home