Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday drive

2 of my quilt pals and I took a drive today to North East PA to a quilt store. It was a great day for a drive; a nice lazy Sunday afternoon. I am ready for a nap now. One of the nice surprises was that gas was 2.59 a gallon. It's 2.85 where I live. There is a place we usually stop for lunch when we go there, but they were closed. We called back to the quilt store to see if they could recommend a place. They did and it was also closed. I know someone in that area, but he was out of town, or I would have called him and maybe even met up. Still it was a good day, maybe it was fate. On one hand I feel like I wasted the day and didn't get anything accomplished, but we had fun. I guess I should go do something productive now, but I'd like a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.B. Echo said...

nArrgh! I wish I had known you were coming! There are about 10,000 places I could've recommended to eat. Next time you come down thisaway, let me know ahead of time and we'll try to coordinate something!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home