Tuesday, September 26, 2006

nothing exciting

Nothing exciting going on here. Getting ready for a Quilt Retreat Weekend. I am also trying to finish a quilt that someone asked me to do for a wedding gift. She gave me a month to do it. People just don't realize what goes into them. The top is done and I finished pinning it on the machine this morning.
Mom and I do the CHOW pantry on the 4th Tuesday and Thursday at our church, so this is our week. It ends at 6:30, and I need gas and since I am 10 miles from the PA border, I need to do that tonight also. Big difference in the price, almost 30 cents a gallon.
Tomorrow night I have late home visits and probably won't be home till 7. I think I will have to get up early and put an hour in each morning to get it done before Friday. Then the edge needs to be put on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home