Thursday, September 28, 2006

no sleep till Brooklyn

I had to go to Brooklyn last night to pick up a kid that ran away. My coworker, Chrissy, went with me, but it would have been even better if Maxine could have gone, since she grew up in Brooklyn. The directions from the internet had us all over. We took many wrong turns, then there were lots of One Way streets so it was hard to get back on track. We did get where we needed to go after getting cut off at the Holland Tunnel. We left close to 5 pm and ended up back home around 1 am; lots of driving. When I told Tina I had to go to Brooklyn, she said 'no sleep'. Some of you may know the Beastie Boys song 'No sleep till Brooklyn'. Ok, I am dating myself now. I took a few hours off this morning, but will head into work this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home