Wednesday, July 18, 2007

tired

I don't think tired is the right word. Saturday was the grand opening and we were very busy. It was an awesome day and we had lots of new people. There weren't as many people as I thought, but they apparently spent like crazy! We had lots of food left over.
The longarm business is going really well, I got in 4 quilts the day of the grand opening and 3 more today; 19 total. I' m still trying to figure out how to do it all myself. Luckily Mary Jane comes down and has been here the past 2 days helping me cut and restock fabric and kits. I am teaching her the computer now. I am fortunate that I have friends who can help out minimally for free! But...there is still so much only I can do. And I have yet to do any serious paperwork. I pay the bills and put the invoices in a pile.
I am waiting for a class to end right now and will run home and get in bed when they leave! I still come in most days by 7-7:30, sometime 6:30 and still it is not enough time although I do not open till 9. We'll see.
Harold did a blog for me for the store and I don't have time to post and monitor that...and I want a website??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home